February 19, 2009

February Inspiration Vacation:CD Art

My monthly Inspiration Vacation class at The Scrapbook Page is coming up next week! This round the pages are inspired by CD album art! You'll not only get to create three fabulous pages, but you'll also learn how to get those creative juices flowing! You can see a full page sample from the class here. I think the Beatles inspired one is my favorite.


Here's a sneak peek of the other two pages:






The class is Thursday, February 26 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. I've also recently learned that The Page will ship class packs, so if you don't live in the KC area, you can still get in on the action! Call 913-383-1552 for sign-ups.

P.S. I think there are still one or two class packs left from my February Mini-Madness Class and my January Inspiration Vacation Class.

No comments: