March 20, 2009

I missed you!!!

Sorry for being about the worst blogger ever! It's been a long time, but I'll be back to posting a few times a week now. Most of the things I've been working on are still a secret... (I hope I have you intrigued).

Until then, I have a little bit of eye candy for you.

There's nothing better than adding a bit of found items to your pages. Or using a found item as your entire page... I love that records fit perfectly into a 12x12 page protector! I might do a whole album in them one day... Watch out for more record lovelies from me in the future...

Eliza got obsessed with this guy the last time we were on her Papa Timmy's boat. Scrapping this made me hope that warm weather will be coming soon!



Lastly, a page showing off my Monet's photography. Jake made me sit by this fountain for about an hour while he tried to get the perfect shot in the dark, but I think the outcome is maybe worth it?

No comments: