May 29, 2008

*photo heavy*

I am ridiculously happy to be out of school for the summer and have been scrapping like crazy. After over 60 pages of term papers and project, I have been happy to be nothing but a bum, short order cook, and a Hi Ho Cherry-O competitor for Eliza. I love that I am finally getting chances to dig in to my stash. I haven't been able to keep away from my Red Velvet Kits (which you should go drool over right now if you are not familiar with them). Without further ado, here's what I've been working on:





The ever lovely miss Eliza playing dress up. It's nice to get a chance to use very girlie products.


I was very mean as a child to have written BRAT on my little sister's forehead, but I still think it is 100% hilarious. I'm sure she deserved it, but I don't remember why.

Jake: The most beautiful boy in the whole world and my personal photographer.

Okay, so I have a coffee problem. This is a reoccurring theme, you will notice. This page was a challenge from We Dare You.


Yes, that is hair on the layout. What else was I supposed to do with it?

No comments: