June 22, 2009

For Fathers

Happy belated Father's Day everyone! I've been creating some pages honoring the fathers in my life.

Here's a card for my step-dad (or PawPaw, as Eliza calls him):







My newest page celebrating Jake's awesome skills as a Daddy. This one is about his very first day as a daddy. I stayed in the hospital for three days after having Eliza and Jake stayed with us the whole time instead of going home. He had to sleep on a little bench by the window.



This is my absolute photo of my dad. He's so pensive. It 100% captures his personality.



Last but not least, a page for my grandpa (Poppy). That's little me in the photo, walking around in his boots. If there's anyone whose footsteps I would like to follow in my life, it's his.

1 comment:

dani said...

awww, these are seriously so beautiful! I love the new daddy page - so touching!