June 16, 2009

June Classes!!!

Sorry I've been a bad blogger. I put the camera charger in the wrong box during the move and we didn't find it until yesterday (sorry Jake). So now that we have the charger, I should be able to post pictures of our wonderful new life soon! I'll also be able to take pictures of projects to share with you! But, until then, here are some photos of my June classes at The Scrapbook Page.

My Mini-Madness class for this month, DINOmite! is coming up this Thursday, June 18th from 6:30-8:30 PM. Here are some sneaks:









The other class this month is Inspiration Vacation: Under the Sea. This one is Thursday, June 25th from 6:30-8:30 PM.







Call the page at 913-383-1552 for sign-ups! They'll ship kits if you don't live in the Kansas City area.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I was linked to your blog via Mo (Scrappy Girl). I lOve following your blog and seeing all your projects. I have a couple of random questions so here goes:
1. What/where does the meaning of your blog name originate from?
2. Do you recommend any particular craft scissors/knife? I am wanting to cover plain chipboard in designer paper and trim around letters, numbers, images, etc.
3. along with question #2 ... is it necessary to have a self healing mat when using the craft knife? I currently only own a glass mat which I use with the cutterpede circle cutter.
4. What paper trimmer do you recommend and why? I started with the CM 12 inch cutter and have used it for several years now with no problems or complaints however feel it may be time to "upgrade."
5. How much is your current Dino class at the Page? Is it a mini album or a journaling type album? I have a little man who is almost 21 months old so I find this cUtE!!
You can reach me at hicks(underscore)family(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
Feel free to visit our family blog as well. I RARELY post my crafting projects there as I am a professed scrap lifter!!
Looking forward to your response.
Christine