May 31, 2009

Surprise!

We have Internet! I'll share the layouts I was going to share Thursday before I found out that I was not nearly packed enough. Sorry for the blurry pictures, I took them in a hurry:


Have you made a page about how your parent(s) dressed you when you were young? I thought this photo was hilarious, and the Sassafras "Happy Place" line 100% reminds me of my childhood and the horrible sweaters and hair that came with it. Of course, the way my mother dressed me is no where near as bad as how I chose to dress myself:


My mom says that I always looked like I was ready to join the circus. I would wear something like this to the grocery store and someone would ask her, "Are you just coming from dance class?" and my mom would say, "No, it's just a Tuesday." I'm very thankful to have grown up with a mom that encouraged creativity and individuality, even though it was probably embarrassing for her sometimes!

I'm so excited about our new loft! I can't wait to share pictures with you. But for now I'm off to unpack some more boxes...

No comments: