August 13, 2009

Scrap Pink

The Race for the Cure last weekend got me in the mood to scrap using pink! I almost never use pink backgrounds, except for baby pages. I guess I got in touch with my inner girl.

Here's my Race for the Cure page:


I also made a page with one of the few photos that I have of Grammy (whose real name is Shelly, if you're wondering about the "s") and Eliza together:



My Mom, cake maker and quilter extraordinare, had a birthday this week. (Happy birthday Mom.)


I made her (what else?) a scrapbook for her birthday. I used the We Are Memory Keepers 4x6 photo sleeves. I'll share photos when I can wrestle it back from her, but in the meantime, here's a page that I made with a poloroid I found while organizing my childhood photos for my mom:



***EDITED: I've been telling you that I have a secret forever. If I've sparked your interest, check back on Tuesday for the big reveal!

1 comment:

janel. said...

These all look great. You are super talented girl!!
janel
xoxo