August 22, 2009

Tweet tweet

I caved, I'm finally on twitter! Big week, huh? You can follow me at http://twitter.com/thenerdnest!

In addition, here are a few more cool things you can find in the shop.

I love these awesome fabric flower headbands (most of which are made from some of my favorite Amy Butler fabrics).

This one's my favorite. I think it'll be great for Halloween.


My little sister Taylor totally rocks the metallic look!



P.S. I'm super excited that we can swap clothes now. I'm so borrowing that dress.


My favorite thing is these little mini-books made out of vinyl 45s. I mean, what's more nerdy than records?








I'll be doing another update sometime next week with more headbands, minis, and (shhhhh) a few typewriters. You'll have a chance to grab up some of the new stuff Sunday though. We'll be doing our very first giveaway! Be sure to check back then!

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Nice posting......I like it. Thanks for sharing this informative posting. Costume & Jewelry