April 22, 2009

Disney Mini for Mo

I recently created a little Classic Disney mini-book for my friend Mo at The Scrapbook Page. She's currently taking her recently retired dad on a trip to Disney, and needed a reason to make him take pictures with the characters. Hopefully, this mini will give her dad some instant gratification as well while she is working on scrapping the trip.

I kept it super simple (which we all know is rare for me). It made for a nice change.



I made the cover on my QuicKutz Silhouette using vinyl. I made the Mickey head myself using the welding function on the Silhouette. It's super easy to just weld together a couple of circles, I'm hoping to graduate toward making my own more complicated shapes soon. If you have any questions about anything QuicKutz or die-cutting related or are just curious, head over to Mo's blog.







If you like this mini, you might also like my upcoming Princess Autograph Book class at The Page. I'll be posting more pics of this class soon.

No comments: