April 27, 2009

Wonder

Thought I'd share. I am in love with this page!



I've been scrapping a lot of Eliza's baby pictures lately, as there's a gap of about eight months where there aren't very many at all. That was before I realized that it is not necessary to scrap in chronological order and that you don't have to scrap every single photo. I've been having a lot of fun looking back at the photos and memories from when she was so tiny. I've also found the realization that it is not necessary to stick with baby colors or baby themed products quite freeing. There will be more baby love to come!

2 comments:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

That is so sweet! I really like seeing a non-traditional baby page.

I've just come to the same realization as you about not scrapbooking chronologically. I read that all the time in scrapbook magazines and now I'm drinking the Kool-Aid.

Megan said...

It became a necessity for me to break from the chronological cycle when my husband got a fancy Cannon Rebel XTi and started taking so many pictures that it would be impossible to scrap them all. I've also realized that the pages are generally better when I just go with what's inspiring me at the moment.