May 13, 2009

Vintage Plum

Hey everyone! You should check out this month's kit over at Vintage Plum, it's amazing! I love their kits and have been admiring them from afar for awhile, so I'm super glad to be finally getting my hands on one!



Isn't it amazing?

In related news, I'm participating in their Plum Star Search. Here's my submission for the first challenge, "Fussy Cuts". If you like what you see, you can vote for me here.



Just so you know, I drew the branch, the book, and the worm freehand and then cut them out. For the computer and the robot, I applied a rub-on and then cut around the rub-on. The robot's rub on is hot pink and is on the back of the patterned paper. This is a good technique to try if you like the shape but not the color of a rub-on.

1 comment:

bethchien said...

Hey girl!!! I am so glad you are over at VP!! I love your 'fussy cuts' submission!! It is so unique and creative and way toooo cute! hehe
I like your blog banner too!
Don't hesitate to holla at me if you ever have any questions. Talk to you soon! :D
B
VP Designer