May 2, 2009

May Classes at The Page!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! Just for you, and in celebration of today, I'm going to be making three whole blog posts! For the first, I'm sharing my May classes at The Scrapbook Page.

My monthly Mini Madness class this time around is a Disney Princess Autograph Book!









The class is Thursday, May 21 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. You can get more class info here. Call The Page at 913-383-1552 for sign-ups. Remember, if you're out of town, they will ship kits!

My second class this month has got to be my favorite class for the whole quarter. As I was thinking about what inspiration theme to use for Inspiration Vacation in May, I started singing "April showers bring May flowers", so I decided that flowers would be prefect. Here's one of the full layouts and sneak peaks of the other two:









The class is Tuesday, May 26 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. You can get more class info here. Call The Page at 913-383-1552 for sign-ups. The great thing about these Inspiration Vacation classes is the bonus: if you make an additional layout inspired by this class, leave the link to the image on this blog within two weeks following the class, then you'll be entered into a drawing to take the June Inspiration Vacation Class Free!

Again, call 913-383-1552 for sign-ups and they will ship kits!

No comments: